Pension Term Assurance
Pension Term Assurance provides financial protection for your family's income in the event of your death. If you die before retiring, your family's income would be drastically reduced, however basic necessities such as mortgage repayments and household bills would still need to be paid. Your family would value the security of a guaranteed lump sum that can supplement their income from the State and any other earnings they may have.
How does it work?
Pension Term Assurance is a type of life cover that pays your estate/dependants a guaranteed lump sum if you die before retirement. The advantage of this type of life cover is that, because you receive tax relief on your premiums, it offers outstanding value to you. Pension Term Assurance is only available on a single life basis, it does not protect your partner's life. Depending on your employment status, you may be eligible for either Personal Pension Term Assurance or Executive Pension Term Assurance.
What are the benefits of Pension Term Assurance?
- Affordable life cover
- Tax relief on your premiums
- Cash lump sum if you die during the term
- Guaranteed level of cover
- Financial security for your family
- Peace of mind for you
Pension Term Assurance - Your Cover Options
- Level Cover: This provides a guaranteed lump sum if you die during the term of the contract. Your premiums and the lump sum amount payable remain the same throughout the term of the policy.
Please feel free to contact us at any stage.